Escape the Nightclub, Escape the Hotel
M. O. A. N. Y.
*Mother Of All New Year's*
The Most Entertaining NYE Event in San Francisco! Presented by Events To The 'T', Inc. and SFnightlife.com
When choosing how to spend the last night of 2018, you'll definitely want to consider the one with an acronym that stands for the Mother Of All New Year's. That's right, M.O.A.N.Y., last year sold out event is again taking place in The Regency Center, is one of the hottest parties in San Francisco. This year even bigger and better!
Choose your best evening wear, because some of the best DJs from San Francisco and Las Vegas will be spinning sets from the lavish ballroom stage, with additional goings-on in the Parlor Room and the Social Hall. All three spaces have dance floors, fully stocked bars and more.
Be sure to try your luck (or talent) at the casino tables, and duck into the photo booth to create lasting memories. The venue is close to numerous hotels, so gather your friends or that special someone and make a night of it as you say farewell (or good riddance) to 2018!
4 Hour VIP Open Bar
3 Levels of Excitement
2 Exclusive VIP Lounges
1 Amazing Countdown
F E A T U R I N G
GRAND BALLROOM // Open Format - Mashups- Vegas Remixes //
CHRIS CLOUSE & DJ CAMS
Having released his own original music, albums like Chris Clouse and Chimera, Chris’s undeniable talent has led him to play alongside the likes of Johnny Cash, The Beach Boys, and The Flaming Lips, while his pure DJing adroitness has sent him around the world to perform with Deadmau5, Steve Aoki, and Paul Oakenfold. Wherever he goes, Chris learns a little something from the icons he performs beside and his willingness to remain consistently relevant and genuine shows in his performances. His honed talent and sharpened skills led to a two-year residency at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas where Chris continued to wow audiences night after night.
Everywhere Chris performs, he brings something unique to his music as well as a real investment in how audiences enjoy his shows. Chris’s devotion to the audience experience is what has gotten him hired for high profile corporate and charity events from San Francisco to Spain to China, performing for companies like Louis Vuitton, Twitter, and the San Francisco Ballet. Whith Chris Clouse, you get a musical act at once familiarly authentic and inventive, equipped to brilliantly DJ, play live, or meld the two in an exhilarating hybrid of live performance meeting the electronic, and able to adapt to the style and ambiance desired while bringing with him his own eclectic originality and taste.
SOCIAL HALL // Hip Hop - Throwbacks // BRIAN V
PARLOR ROOAM // Open Format // DJ INTENSIFY
TABLE SERVICE PACKAGES & GROUP RATES AVAILABLE
For more information refer to Ticket Information section or call 415 329 6555 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a breakdown of the perks of this most anticipated New Years Eve event:
- The Regency Building features 3 Distinct Levels with 3 Dance Floors. Huge VIP Mezzanine overlooking the Main Stage and Performances with plush theatre seating.
- VIP/Express Entry/Hosted Ultra Premium Bar Option Available from 9:30PM - 1:30AM (Grey Goose, Hendrick's, Johnnie Walker Black, Makers Mark, Crown Royal, 10 Cane, Corralejo Silver, Hennessy VS, Premium & Domestic Beers, House Red & White Wine)
- Complimentary Casino Tables & Photo Booth in VIP Annex
- Massive Midnight Confetti and Balloon Drop
- Complimentary NYE favors for all
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight inside VIP Mezzanine & VIP Annex
- Private Tables and Bottle Service on Every Floor
- Coat Check Available (Complimentary for VIP ticket holders)
- Close Proximity to Hotels
- Great for your Entourage of Friends and for Couples
- Median Guest Age Range is 27+
- The ONLY San Francisco NYE Event Hosted by an Event Planner!
Dress Attire: Cocktail // Semi Formal Attire Required
Questions? Call us now at 415-573-0740 or email at email@example.com
M O A N Y S F . C O M
:: | All Sales Are Final. No Refunds or exchanges. Must be 21+ to enter. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.